Flutter for Cross-Platform Development
What is Flutter Application?
Flutter application is a change in the way apps are developed; meaning that, in most cases, it comes with advanced features such as 3D graphics and animations. Currently, it's being used by companies such as Google and Facebook. As a result of this new concept in development, the apps look and feel more advanced. This is a great advantage for them because it attracts millennials, therefore increasing the number of customers.
In fact, the app market is on the rise with different new apps being released every day which are full of features that are beneficial to users. Hiring Flutter app development services is an ideal solution for companies looking to attract customers through these enticing features in their apps.
What Kind Of Apps Can You Build With Flutter?
You can build a wide variety of apps using Flutter. Everything from games and entertainment to productivity, social media, and collaborative applications, like Slack. We’ve even managed to build Google Ads for both iOS and Android with it!
Here are just some of the things you can create with Flutter:
Games such as Crossy Road, Trivia Crack, and Codename Cygnus.
Social networks like Facebook or Instagram.
Music apps such as Bandcamp or Spotify.
Productivity apps such as Trello or Outlook.
Collaborative tools such as Google Ads.
Marketing and eCommerce apps such as Sky Guide.
And literally many more! It’s a great platform for building any kind of mobile app.
Benefits of Flutter App Development Services
There are many benefits of using the Flutter framework for your next application. Companies who want to use these alluring qualities in their apps to draw clients can hire Flutter app development services.
- Speed: Flutter-based applications load up quickly, thanks to its use of GPU graphics rendering and its support for natively compiled Kotlin code.
- Stability: This framework also eliminates a number of crashes experienced by developers when using other tools, since it includes Google’s Dart programming language and the Kotlin compiler.
- Visual Design: Flutter’s widget-based framework provides flexibility for designers to create beautiful apps without sacrificing performance.
- Support: For those developers who know Dart, Kotlin or Java, Flutter is an attractive option since it allows them to use their preferred language for development. It also supports Android Studio, Intellij IDEA and Visual Studio Code as development environments.
- Integration: Flutter-based applications can easily integrate with the native platform APIs of both iOS and Android. It also integrates well with Material Design for Android, as well as iOS UIKit for iOS.
- Accessibility: This framework is cross-platform, meaning it can be used to create apps for any mobile device running a supported operating system or that use web browsers.